100% Investor Financing For Professional, Los Angeles Real Estate Investors That Fits Your Project And Timeline.
Los Angeles real estate investors, including greater California and nearby areas need to be able to move fast to close a deal.
We help you tap into our financial resources and knowledge to close deals faster, with less hassle, so you can complete the deal and make money faster.
On this page, you’ll discover the simple step-by-step way to use a hard money loan for your deals so you can grow your business and achieve your investing goals faster.
How Does Working With Investor Underwriting Help You Reach Your Goals When Compared To Traditional Financing?
|Funding With Investor Underwriting||Bank Financing|
|Time To Approval:||48 hours||2-3 weeks|
|Time To Fund:||7-10 business days||1-3 months|
|Loan Qualification Criteria:||Flexible, every deal has unique attributes||Must fit their rigid guidelines|
|Cost:||We focus on getting you to profit faster by closing faster. Avoid missing out on deals because of a funding delay.||Possibly lower interest rate if you qualify + opportunity cost on lost deals because of delay|
|How We Work:||We’re real estate investors too. We look for entrepreneurial ways to make deals happen||Often bound by corporate red tape and bureaucracy|
Ready to see if your project qualifies? Simply fill out the short form below to get started or give us a call at (323) 403-5577!
Get A Quote For Funding For Your Real Estate Project: START BELOW:Simple, Easy Process. No Hassle - No Obligation. We'll Call You Within 48 Hours.
Review Our Hard Money Loan Products And Choose The One That’s Right For You
There’s a problem in the real estate investing industry: some hard money lenders have hard money loan products that are too difficult for an investor to qualify for, while other lenders lend to just about anybody without any real qualification (for very hefty fees and interest rates, of course).
At Investor Underwriting, we are experienced real estate investors and we know the challenges you face daily. That’s why we’ve built hard money loan products that fit YOUR needs as a real estate investor.
Our Basic Hard Money Real Estate Loan works like this:
- 1st Trust Deed lending only
- Minimum loan amount = $75,000
- 12 month term
- Interest only payments
- No pre-payment penalty
- Financial condition – Down Payment, 20% of Construction/ Rehab Costs, Closing costs, and 3 months reserves required
- Cross-Collateralization is not allowed
How To Qualify For A Hard Money Loan From Investor Underwriting
Our hard money loan qualifications are straightforward and include APPLICANT/BORROWER requirements and REAL ESTATE requirements:
- Applicant/borrower must be a validly existing US business entity (LLC, Corporations, Partnerships, Trusts, etc.) – No individual borrowers; Any exceptions must be approved by legal counsel or loan committee
- Personal guarantor required (25% or more owners of entity are required to be personal guarantors)
- US business entities with ownership by foreign nationals are permitted to borrow
REAL ESTATE REQUIREMENTS
- Non-Owner Occupancy only
- Property types – SFR, Duplexes, Triplexes, 4-plexes (other types subject to approval by loan committee)
- Clear title required
- 1 year of hazard insurance premium paid at closing (including flood insurance when applicable)
- 3rd party independent appraisals ordered internally
- Loan to Value cannot exceed 75% of the after repaired value (ARV)
- Lease agreements required on all subject properties that are rented
- Scope of work required for funding 100% of rehab costs (licensed contractor bids are not required)
- No seasoning requirements on refinances
Here’s An Overview Of The Simple Application Process
Simply fill out the form below to get the process started. One of our lending experts will contact you within 24 hours to follow-up. You do not have to visit our office and we do not require a site visit to assess your property – everything can be completed online.
To expedite the loan, ensure that your contact information is accurate.
Once your appraisal is back and you’re cleared to close, you’ll receive your loan within five business days, so you can get to work right away on your deal and accelerate your timeline to cash flow.